Thai red curry mushrooms with 4 ingredients including the frying oil? Ready in 10 minutes you say? Nah, I don’t believe you.
Cook / Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Oil for frying
- 12 – 16 medium sized white button or crimini mushrooms
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat while quartering mushrooms
- Add mushrooms, carrot and curry paste
- Cook until mushrooms are just cooked (5 – 7 minutes)
Serve this up with chopsticks as a quick, spicy snack. Goes great as an easy addition to a meal as well. Enjoy!
Thanks for coming around to TrueCanadian.ca! Be sure to check out our Home page for the latest vegan recipes and plant-based tips! Sign up below for awesome recipes and articles right to your in-box and of course, share freely!