Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Bars is a No-Bake recipe and takes no time at all to whip up. This is one of my families’ all time favorite desserts.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Bars:
- 2 ¾ cups Quick Oats
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ cup Maple Syrup (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter (I use crunchy)
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1-1 ½ cups Vegan Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- Grease an 8×8 pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together Oats, ¼ cup Peanut Butter, Maple Syrop, Water and oats.
- Use about 2/3 of the mixture and press into greased pan. Make sure it’s as compacted as possible; the looser the mixture the crumblier it will be)
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt and combine the Chocolate Chips and the rest of the Peanut Butter. Pour and spread over pressed Oats in pan.
- Take the rest of the Oats mixture and sprinkle evenly on the melted chocolate. Press in lightly.
- Set in refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.
- Cut and Enjoy!
Thanks for coming around to TrueCanadian.ca! Be sure to check out our Home page for the latest vegan recipes and plant-based tips! Sign up below for awesome recipes and articles right to your in-box and of course, share freely!