This is a great way to make a comfort food healthy. The Creamy Avocado Pasta is surprisingly full of nutrients and leaves the kids wanting seconds. Did I mention that it only takes about 20 minutes to make?
- 2 Avocados
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Pasta of choice (I used Quinoa Pasta)
- Boil some water and cook pasta according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, drain and rinse with cold water
- Throw the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Use the same pot you cooked the noodles in and throw in the rinsed noodles and sauce. Heat up until a gentle simmer begins. This dish is now ready to eat.
- Top with some sliced tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste or kick it up a notch with some hot sauce.
Thanks for coming around to TrueCanadian.ca! Be sure to check out our Home page for the latest vegan recipes and plant-based tips! Sign up below for awesome recipes and articles right to your in-box and of course, share freely!