An Asian inspired coleslaw recipe you can whip together in about 5 to 10 minutes. Fresh cabbage with a bit of toasted sesame… mmm. So simple and so delicious!
Prep time: 5 – 10 minutes
- 1-1/2 tbsp tamiri or soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tbsp rice vinigar
- 3 tbsp virgin cold-pressed olive oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1-1/2 tsp maple syrup
- Pepper to taste
- 4 cups thinly sliced or shredded purple cabbage
- 1 medium carrot, julienned or shredded
- 1/4 medium white onion, sliced thin and chopped
- Shake or mix all ingredients for dressing together
- Add veggies to bowl, top with dressing, mix, and serve!
- Top with sesame or hemp seeds (optional)
There you have it… an Asian inspired coleslaw in under ten minutes and it’s almost better the next day. You’re never too busy to eat fresh!
Thanks for coming around to TrueCanadian.ca! Be sure to check out our Home page for the latest vegan recipes and plant-based tips! Sign up below for awesome recipes and articles right to your in-box and of course, share freely!